Conversation Starter Guides: When it comes to end-of-life care, talking matters
The Conversation Project has new Conversation Starter Guides available to help you have "the conversation" with the important people in your life about future health care needs including end-of-life care.
Check out the guides on these topics:
- Your Conversation Starter Guide
- Your Guide to Choosing a Health Care Proxy
- Your Guide to Being a Health Care Proxy
- Your Guide for Talking with a Health Care Team
- What Matters to Me Workbook
- For Caregivers of People with Alzheimer's or Other Forms of Dementia
- For Caregivers of a Child with Serious Illness
- Being Prepared in the Time of COVID-19
View and download the guides in English, Spanish, and Chinese. You can also get answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
The Conversation Project